Aloha, my name is Lee McIntosh. I was born in Nuremberg, Germany, November 25, 1981. My Father was in the US Army, so I’ve lived in Germany, Texas, Kansas, North Carolina, South Korea, Georgia, and now in Hawaii on the Big Island. I became a Christian and was baptized in the third grade. I’ve been homeschooled since the seventh grade, and graduated in 2000 on Oahu, Hawaii. I’ve been drawing ever since I can remember. I love cartooning and hope to publish my own cartoons for everyone to enjoy someday. In the mean time, you can view my work here on Cartoonist for Christ…
My Favorite Quotes:
- Linus from Peanuts – “There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Great Pumpkin.“
- Lois from Smallville to Chloe on her birthday – “Hey! One year closer to the sweet release of death!“
- Cartoonist Brooke McEldowney – “A work of art is never really finished; it is abandoned.“
- Ezylryb from Legend of The Guardians – “And you trusted your head? That’s when you failed.“
- Larry Boy from Veggie Tales – “With great chocolate comes great responsibility.“
- DreamWorks’ Skipper from Madagascar – “A friend is just an enemy who hasn’t attacked yet.“
- Disney’s Darkwing Duck – “Who, what, where, when, why, and sometimes how?“
- Missionary Ike Foster – When asked his age he would reply “I’m older than my teeth and as young as my tongue” (just think about it a while, and it’ll make since).
- Pastor Terry Arp & Pastor Tom Bowlin – “All means all and that’s all that all means.“
- Evangelist Randy Chovan – “Sermonettes are for Christianettes.“
- Missionary Zane Abbot – “It takes three to thrive” (referring to Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday evening services).
- Missionary Bob Stevenson – “Where He leads me I will follow, what He feeds me I will swallow.“
- Pastor Jose Talavera – “Don’t try to second guess God, or you’ll get His second best…“
- Pastor Jason Filler – “Hmm, I’m trying to think of a good quote so I can get on Lee’s list…” Well, you don’t have to burn the oil late into the night anymore, Pastor Filler = 3
- Dr. Tobi Weaver – “You must be different to make a difference.“
- Captain Chris – “Remember, you only have one life, so make it count. You’ll have plenty of time to sleep when you’re dead.“
My Personal Quotes:
- “Where He leads me I will follow, what He feeds me I will sometimes swallow.“
- “If you want to find the perfect political candidate, then run…otherwise, stop whining.“
- “Christians should utilize their prayer life before their health care plan.“
My Favorite Mac Email Signatures:
- It Said “Windows 98 or Better” so I got a Mac!
- Friends don’t let friends do Windows.
- If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed…oh, wait a minute – he already does.
- Windows© 95(n)- 32-bit extensions and graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor, written by a 2-bit company that can’t stand 1 bit of competition.
- Macintosh – we might not get everything right, but at least we knew the century was going to end.
- Excerpt from new OSHA regulation on computer systems: “….if said motherboard is equipped with an Intel central processing unit, an appropriate warning label bearing the words ‘Intel Inside’ shall be permanently affixed to the case in a prominent location.”
- Being a Mac user is like being a Navy SEAL: a small, elite group of people with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world, who everyone calls on to get the really tough jobs done quickly and efficiently.
- Never ask a guy what type of computer he uses. If it’s a Mac, he’ll tell you, if it isn’t, why embarrass the guy.
- In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?